News Update :

Enteramente mía

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Here of Enteramente mía lyrisc free for you from kezong, the beautiful and romantic song from Spain that well liked of people. I really like this song, so I always hear every day whenever and wherever. because it feels something is missing when one day did not hear this song. I hope you buy the original CD or cassette in order to combat copyright piracy in the music industry the world, especially Spain. Available in English and Spanish version, I write in full to be understood by those of you who don't understand spanish. safely enjoy!

Enteramente mía

Enteramente mía English Version
Your heart tells me
I love your mouth
In your sweet love.

That in my plot
Your divine passion
I usually fire up.

You pretty beautiful beloved
Radiant candor
And sweet to implore.

Love, and heated
Fiery glow
To dream.

The enjoyment and the bravura
My soul willing
Your passionate love

In joys of insanity
My beautiful precious flower
In endless nights.

How lovely it would be
Flower love of my life
Donarte my heat.

And all mine
My dear white flower
Enjoying our love.



Enteramente mía Spanish Version (letras de canciones Enteramente mía)

Tu alma me revela
Tu boca me fascina
En su dulce querer.

Que con el mío cela
De tu pasión divina
Me suele enardecer.

Tú linda bella amada
Radiante de candor
Y dulce al implorar.

Amor,y acalorada
Ardiente de fulgor
Para poder soñar.

El goce y la bravura
De mi alma deseosa
De tu amor pasional

En goces de locura
Mi linda flor preciosa
En noches sin final.

Cuan bello eso sería
Amor flor de mi vida
Donarte mi calor.

Y enteramente mía
Mi flor blanca querida
Gozando nuestro amor.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Kezong News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.