This motor carries a single-cylinder 150cc engine four steps that can produce maximum power of 26 bhp. Motor weight is 162 kg lighter than the Kawasaki Ninja 250R 7kg. Honda claimed CBR250R consume 13 liters of petrol for a distance of 346 km or one liter of petrol for a distance of 26 km.
Honda CBR250R has a frame made of steel with conventional forks and comes with Pro-Link suspension. Nissin disc brakes with three-piston become a mainstay of motor maximum braking. CBR250R will also be equipped with PGM-FI technology, a fuel supply control system of electronic injection. Even the exhaust pipes have also been plugged catalyst as CO2 sensors.
The following Specifications Honda CBR250R.
- Model type Honda MC41
- Dimensions (m) 2.035 × 0.72 × 1.125 (LxWxH)
- Wheelbase 1.370
- Ground clearance (m) 0.145
- Seat Height (m) 0.780
- CS250RE engine, liquid cooled, single cylinder 4 stroke DOHC
- Displacement 249 cc
- Bore x Stroke (mm) 76.0 × 55.0
- Compression ratio 10,7:1
- Supply fuel Injection PGM-FI
- Tank capacity 13 liters
- Transmission type 6-speed
- Front tire 110/70-17M/C
- Rear tire 140/70-17M/C
- Hydraulic disc brakes plus ABS
- Telescopic suspension (front), swing arm (Pro-link suspension system) (blkg)
- Frame type diamond