News Update :

Tila Tequila Attacked Video

Monday, August 16, 2010

This Tila Tequila attacked video when performing at the 'Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois. Tila Tequila stoned and fireworks until her face injured and bloody, the attack came from the crowd of spectators.

"Bottles of beer destroying temples my eyes, my hair is almost burned because they threw firecrackers to stage," Tila said, as quoted from Aceshowbiz."

Tila Tequila Attacked Video



Events that make Tela felt her life threatened. She fears that the incident was almost dangerous to her life. She felt a lot of people who want to harm herself.

"These people want to kill me. After the last blow on the head, they threw firecrackers at me. I and the other security guards grabbed me and ran as fast as possible," she said.

Tila claims very afraid of seeing blood dripping from her face did not stop the hurt. She was very panicked. For it, Tila will not stay silent. She will bring this case to the legal table.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Kezong News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.