News Update :

Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx Breakup

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx reported breakup. Nikki Sixx, 51, has confirmed the end of his relationship w ith LA Ink star Kat Von D, 27.

Nikki said, “I want to wish Katherine (Kat Von D) nothing but the best in her life. She has loved and inspired the hell outta me and I know I have done the same for her in these almost two years we ruled the earth together.

Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx Breakup
We decided to 'break' from our relationship over the years, and we will keep this issue personally. You will not hear me blaming him (Kat Von D), and I'm sure vice versa. Since we already have very beautiful memories for the recalled "says Nikki Sixx to comment on his romantic breakup with Kat Von D.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Kezong News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.