News Update :

In 9 years, This Women Making Love with Five Thousand Youth

Friday, August 13, 2010

Nikki Lee (25), the origin of beauty therapists Essex, England. During the nine years she had sex with more than five thousand youth. As reported by the Daily Star, was the commencement of sexual adventure when she was aged 16 years.

When she still lived with her parents. Since the first act of intercourse, she always recorded details of her love story in the booklet and gave a value between 1 to 10.


"I gave an asterisk next to a young man who makes me very happy. When I reached the age of 18, I find my own place and in my little book is almost 800 names that have been recorded," said the woman was blond.

When she was 21, her little book has been reported that there were 2289 names. "Many men who recorded the story of romance, why am I not doing the same thing in my little book?" she said.

If there's a man who intends to ask her out, she will give a fake phone number. She very rarely sleep more than once with the same man. Even when she was vacationing in Ibiza, Spain, she had sex with four men in one night.

Nikki told to the magazine Love It! she only had two rules, she just sex with men who are single and only safe sex. "I've done with more than five thousand men and some of my friends think I'm addicted to sex."

"If I was addicted to sex, I enjoy it and do not want to heal," she continued.

Sex and behavior expert, Dr Pam Spurr expressed surprise to learn that Nikki has sex with so many men. According to him, it was technically possible, but emotionally very dangerous.
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Kezong News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.