News Update :

Lindsay Lohan Jail

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lindsay Lohan is going to jail. The actress violated the terms of her probation, a Los Angeles court determined after hours of intense debate. In sentencing judge Marsha Revel went through the court's previous orders and it became crystal clear that the judge had lost patience with Lindsay Lohan's treatment violations.

Lindsay Lohan Jail

Lindsay Lohan Jail

The judge ruled that Lindsay Lohan was in clear violation of her probation.

An emotional Lindsay Lohan appealed to the judge

"my schedule is unfortunately very different and they (treatment councilors) were willing to work with me on that, having said that I did everything I was told to do.... balancing jobs and showing up...(cries). I know I was ordered to go once a week but I was working...(cries). I wanted to make sure that I would come back and make you happy (cries) ... as far as I knew I was in compliance. I am not taking this as a joke it is my life. I take my responsibility for my actions. I don't want you think that I don't respect you and your terms. "



The defense attorney Shawn Chapman Holley asked for a year long extension of Lindsay Lohan's probation and that Lohan would continue with drug and alcohol testing.

The prosecuting attorney Danette Meyers, said Lohan has repeatedly violated court orders and asked for at least 30 days in county jail and the wearing of an electronic monitoring device, known as a SCRAM device - Secure Continuous Remote Alcohol Monitor

Lindsay Lohan is expected to start serving her 90 day jail sentence starting July 20th. It is not unusual for these types of offences for inmates of light offences to serve 25% of the sentence.

Outside the courthouse, Steve Whitmore, the LA County Sheriff's spokesperson said a person of Lindsay Lohan's notoriety will likely be separated from the general prison population.

Lindsay Lohan will be serving her sentence at the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, California
Share this Article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyright Kezong News 2010 -2011 | Design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Borneo Templates | Powered by Blogger.com.